PPSC Recruitment 2015 – 404 Medical Officer Apply Online
PPSC Recruitment 2015 – 404 Medical Officer Apply Online:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has announced the recruitment notification to the filling up 404 posts of Medical Officers (General) in the Health and as well as Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Punjab. So, all interested and eligible candidates, that who are searching for Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) Jobs can apply through the Online on or before Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09-04-2015 by 11:59:00 PM and send a hard copy of application on or before 24-04-2015 by 05:00 PM. Check complete details like Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Examination fee, Important Dates, Selection process of Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2015 from below.
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Details:
Online Applications are invited for Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment . Check the vacancy details and other details from below.
Total No of Posts: 404
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (General)
Categories wise Posts Details:
- General: 167 Posts
- ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 43 Posts
- Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 03 Posts
- Sports Person, Punjab: 13 Posts
- Visually Impaired: 05 Posts
- Hearing Impaired: 05 Posts
- Orthopedically Disabled: 04 Posts
- S.C. Others, Punjab: 34 Posts
- S.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 19 Posts
- S.C. Others Sports Person, Punjab: 06 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh, Punjab: 34 Posts
- Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 22 Posts
- Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Person, Punjab: 06 Posts
- Backward Class, Punjab: 33 Posts
- B.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 10 Posts
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S and registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Punjabi language up to Matriculation Standard or its equivalent.
- Candidate who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in competitive examination, viva-voice and interview.
Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay.
- Candidates age should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1125/- for SC/ ST of all States
- For Backward Classes (BC) of Punjab, Rs.500/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs. 3000/-
- For all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala.
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of
which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission :
Process : Step : Last Date :
To make new registration for applying for the post : (Step-1) : 09/04/2015 By 11:59:00 PM
To deposit the Application fees by system
generated Bank Challan Form : (Step-2) 17/04/2015
To take print of duly filled Online Application Form
(after depositing the Application Fees) and to submit the
Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form
alongwith copy of self attested certificates and Challan
Form (PPSC Copy only) : (Step-3) 24/04/2015 By 05:00:00
– See more at: http://allindiaroundup.com/ppsc-recruitment-2015-medical-officer/#sthash.bfZTtZyH.dpuf