Know your Aadhaar Status
Check if your Aadhaar is generated or updated (In case you have got updated at AN Enrolment/Update center by following below straightforward steps.
You will need EID (Enrolment ID) to examine your Aadhaar standing. The EID is displayed on the highest of your ingress/update acknowledgment slip and contains fourteen digit ingress range (1234/12345/12345) and therefore the fourteen digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm: ss) of enrolment. These twenty-eight digits along with type your ingress ID (EID).
In case if you lost EID you’ll retrieve lost or forgotten EID by your registered mobile range.
Click on the “Check Status” button to know the status
How to Know your Aadhaar status using mobile
With a registered mobile range
Go to produce a brand new SMS. sort UID standing 12341048002615 (14 UED range issued in Acknowledgement card)
Send SMS to 51969
The reply from UIDAI can offer your current standing and Aadhaar range if it’s generated.
Without registered mobile variety or if you modify your mobile variety
- Visit the closest Aadhaar Kendra to update your mobile variety/or register a replacement mobile number.
- You can additionally understand the standing if you’ve got not registered your mobile variety, send SMS as explained within the on top of the procedure.
- you may get the standing of your Aadhaar enrollment.
- Aadhaar variety (if generated) won’t be communicated to associate degree unregistered mobile variety.
How toRetrieve your Lost EID/UID
- Your registered Mobile range / Email that you had provided at the time of entering is obligatory to retrieve your lost UID / EID.
- You can conjointly Verify Email/Mobile range to grasp if it’s registered or not. To verify click here.
- If you have got not registered your Mobile range whereas enrolling for Aadhaar, you’re needed to go to a Permanent entering Centre to induce it registered.
- just in case you have got modified your mobile range otherwise you would like to alter the registered Email, you’re needed to induce it updated in your Aadhaar as presently as doable.
- No documents need to be submitted for Mobile and Email updates.
- Visit the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Choose whether or not you wish to retrieve EID / Aadhaar.
- If you’d wish to retrieve Aadhaar / EID, you wish to say the Name, registered Mobile range, or e-mail id followed by the entry of Captcha code.
- Enter “Send OTP”.
- If your mobile range is registered, you’ll get the OTP on your registered mobile range. Enter OTP to retrieve your Aadhaar /EID range.
Check your Aadhaar Linking standing with Bank
Through this service, on coming into your Aadhaar variety you’ll be able to understand the subsequent If your Aadhaar is connected with a checking account If linked, the name of the bank
To access the service:
- Enter your valid 12 digit Aadhar number
- Then Enter the Security code
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please comment on your queries in the comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve the issue please comment below.