Second Step is to Enable Exposed Module. In order to do this step, go to xposed app and navigate to modules and enable Flat Style Keyboard Module.
Next step is to open Flat Style Keyboard app and customize the keyboard to your likes. Use the Auto Tint feature , for changing keyboard color to major color on your screen. You can set textures to keyboard. You are also enabled to change keys look. You can also keep a Custom picture as the background of Keyboard. We believe the settings in app aren’t complicated and easy to play with, but even though if you have an issue you can comment below for suggestions.
Remember the customization with this app will effect only Asop Keyboard (inbuilt android keyboard) / Google Keyboard. So make sure to switch to those keyboards if you have some other keyboard as default keyboard.
IMPORTANT – Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x – 6.0.x – Supported ONLY Google / AOSP / Swype keyboards
– One global foreground & background colors for all applications.
– Keyboard height scale within interval 60%-120% // doesn’t work on Google Keyboard with version 5.+
– Foreground & background colors are defined separately for each application.
– 4 different background styles for keyboard keys.
– different keyboard background patterns.
– Auto Tinting per each application.