TNUSRB recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services recruitment 2015 for 1078 Sub-Inspector Posts:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced recruitment for 1078 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk) Posts. Applications are invited for the following post and other details are shown below.
Sub-Inspector Of Police (Taluk):
Eligiblity Criteria for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services recruitment 2015 for 1078 Sub-Inspector Posts:
Candidates should possess a degree from any University or Institution
recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The candidate must have obtained the degree on or before the date of
notification i.e. 08.02.2015.
iii. The graduation degree should have been obtained
- after completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the
order of 10+2+3 pattern or
- after completion of SSLC and Diploma in the order of 10+3+3 /
10+3+2 pattern or
- from an Open University / Distance Education/ College after
completion of SSLC and I.T.I in the order of 10+2+3 pattern.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII / Degree. If
not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted
by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the
Number of Vacancies: 984 +94(Backlog Women Ward)
Scale of Pay: 9300-34800 +(4800 Grade Pay)
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services recruitment 2015 for 1078 Sub-Inspector Posts :
- Candidates should apply only through Online in the www.tnusrbexams.net
- Click on “Click here for registration”.
- There are seven modules in online application form. viz., Subscription,
Personal Details, Eligibility, Document Upload, Preview, Payment and
Print. All are self-explanatory.
Application Fee for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services recruitment 2015 :
After submission of application, candidate will move to payment
- Rs.230/- for candidates applying under Open Quota only.
- Rs.230/- for candidates applying under Departmental Quota only.
- Rs.460/- for candidates applying both under Open Quota and
Modes of payment
Candidates can pay the examination fee through On-line payment mode (Net
Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card) or Offline payment mode (through
Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office).
Date of Notification is on 08th February 2015
Commencement of Online Applications is on 08th February 2015
Last date for submission of online application is on 10th March 2015
Date of Examination:
- For Open Quota on 23rd May 2015
- Departmental Quota on 24th May 2015