TCS Off-Campus Recruitment 2015:
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) announced their recruitment for off-campus drive for passed outs of 2015. The eligibility and other details are shown below.
The B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in any of discipline following:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/ Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- And also available MCA with B.Sc./ BCA/ B.com/ BA (with math/ Statistics Background). Also M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
Eligibility: Engineering students who are currently persuing final years passed outs of 2015 are eligible to apply. For experience candidates also it was available but the candidate should have less than three years of experience.
Age Limit: 18-28 years
How to Register and Apply for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official site of TCS in that go to careers category.
- Then there will be option for entry level and experience level choose your option.
- Register as off campus applicant
- Complete the registration with relevant details and submit.
- Finally you receive one reference ID and password to your mail id.
- Then again log on to site and sign in with your Reference ID and password.
- After logging on there will be an option for application form to the left side of screen.
- Click on application form and fill the application with relevant details and after completion submit it.
- Then after all that process finally click on Track my Application then if the status should show application received.
Last Date for Registration and Application Process:
06th February 2015
Date of Test:
20th February 2015