Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014 :
Ministry of Defense, Department of Defense Production, Quality Assurance Director Generalof invited applications for recruitment to the post multitasking Staff (Office). Eligible candidates for the post may apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Defense is responsible for coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of federal departments in India.
- The opening date of the application forms December 13, 2014
- Closing date for application forms: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing date for application forms for remote areas: within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Job Name: multi-tasking staff (Office)
- Total Posts: 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be registered or equivalent examination passed from a recognized board.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014
- The age must be between 18 and 25 years from the date of the closing reception of the request.
- Relaxation of age will be given according to the Government. Rules and regulations.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and an interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application of size as indicated in the notification.
- Application form duly complete in all respects with two recent size, color photo ID, copies of the certificate attested by an official in support of educational qualification, date of birth and caste certificate etc. Should be sent to the controller, Controllerate of Quality insurance (military explosives) Aundh Camp, Pune-411020 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Applicants must mention “application of the post of________ “ on the envelope in which the form