Skip to content
Merry Christmas Quotes, sayings, Greetings, Wishes, Messages, SMS – 2014
- “Happy, happy Christmas, that causes us to remember our childhood illusions, I remember Grandpa joys of his youth, and will transport the visitor to your fireplace and your sweet home.”
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy and united family.
- “Blessed be the date that unites everyone in a conspiracy of love.
- “There is no ideal Christmas, only Christmas you decide to create a reflection of your values, desires, ones and traditions.”
- “Do not worry about the size of your Christmas tree, in the eyes of children, all measured 30 feet tall.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart and I’ll try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. Cherish peace and generosity and have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- I wish we could get the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar each month of the year.
- Christmas at my house is at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early, and when other people see one Santa Claus, we see six or seven.
Happy Christmas Messages and Greetings
- “Christmas is doing something extra for someone.
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, the value of the present and hope for the future. It is the most sincere of each cup overflow with blessings rich and eternal desire, and that every path may lead to peace.
- “I wish we could get the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar each month of the year.
- “The holidays where you are, Christmas at home.
- “Who being born Christian, Christmas does not feel enlivened the most tender memories of the early days of your life?
- “As children we were grateful that we filled socks for Christmas. Why not thanked God to fill our socks with our feet?
- “Christmas, endearing date, which makes us more sensitive and humans.”
- Christmas is the season to light the fire of hospitality in the hall, and the genial flame of charity in the heart.
Happy Christmas Poems and Sayings
- “Christmas is not an event but a part of your home that you always carry in your heart.
- “Christmas is a necessity. There must be at least one day in the year to remind us that we are here for something other than ourselves.
- “Christmas! The word itself fills our hearts with joy. No matter how much we fear the rush, lists of Christmas gifts and congratulations that we have left to do. When the day of Christmas, comes the same warmth we felt when we were children, the same warmth that envelops our hearts and our home.
- “Christmas is not a time nor a date, but a state of mind. Rate peace, generosity and forgiveness, is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is sweeter and more beautiful.”
- “He who has not Christmas in the heart will never find it under the tree.”
- Christmas is the time of year when we run out of money before friends.
- Happy, happy Christmas, that causes us to remember our childhood illusions, I remember Grandpa joys of his youth, and will transport the visitor to your fireplace and your sweet home!
- Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and therefore, everything is softer and more beautiful.