As per the Registration of Birth Act, 1969 it’s necessary to register each birth underneath the govt of the province. A certification is a necessary document for each subject issued by the Chief Registrar of birth.
During this article, we glance at the procedure for getting a certification in the province.
Every resident should apply for the certification and register birth because it proves the position of someone. The certification is additionally helpful for varied functions like for admission at school, to get a passport, Voter Card, driver’s license, etc.
- Every person should register the births among twenty-one days from the date of birth. In respect of births during a Hospital or Nursing Home: The medical man to blame or someone approved by him on his behalf ar the eligible folks to register the birth.
In case of birth during a house: The pinnacle of the house or oldest adult person is eligible to register the birth with the involved authority.
Birth during a public place: The pinnacle of the corresponding village within the case of a village or the officer to blame of the native station house is eligible to.
- Proof of place of birth from the medical institution(where the child was born)
- Parents’ identity proof
- Optional-Parents Marriage Certificate
|Registered within 21 days of birth||No fee|
|Registered after 21 days of birth||Rs. 2|
|Registered after 30 days and within one year of birth||Rs. 5|
|Registered after one year of birth||Rs. 10|
Procedure for Registration of a Birth certificate
- To obtain a certification, first, the human has to visit the district applied mathematics workplace.
- One has to submit the certification form which may be transferred from the official web site.
- A form needs to be submitted alongside the prescribed documents as needed On submission of the application, associate acknowledgment slip are going to be given to the human.
- The certification is going to be issued at intervals seven days and might be downloaded online in addition
How to Download Birth Certificate Online:
The following below steps makes you download the birth certificate:
Step 1: First you have to visit the official website http://www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in to download the birth certificate.
Step 2: Enter your user name and password to log in.
Step 3: Now click on Birth Free copy to generate the birth certificate.
Step 4: Now you have to enter the following details like date of birth, name of the child, father’s name, mother’s name, and then submit the search button.
Step 5: Next, on the screen, you will see the registration number.
Step 6: Finally click on the required registration number, the applicant can print the birth certificate.
How to check Birth Certificate Online:
- Select the ‘Check online’ button.
- Enter your email address and ORN.
- Verify you’re not a robot with reCAPTCHA.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Submit’.
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please comment on your queries in the comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve the issue please comment below