International Management Institute Admissions for Executive PGDM program:
International Management Institute (IMI) has inviting applications for admission into Executive PGDM Program of year 2015 located in Delhi.
IMI Admission for Executive PGDM Eligibility and Selection Procedure:
- The Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. The Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31st 2015.
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English.
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to apply through online only in official site.
- If the candidates are sponsored by any organization will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in application form and recommendation of sponsoring organization.
- Candidates who are not sponsored will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores, GMAT score or IMI Test score, educational background, marks in 10th and 12th, Graduation & Work experience.
- Based on the above short listing, applicants will be called for a personal interview to assess their suitability for the programme. Interviews will be held at IMI, New Delhi campus during February 2015. For Foreign students telephonic interview may be conducted.
Last Date of application: 17th February 2015
For more details, please visit: http://imi.admissionhelp.com/IMI/notice.aspx