Eastern Railway Group C & Group D (Erstwhile) Posts Latest Notification
Eastern Railway Group C & Group D (Erstwhile) Posts:
Applications are invited From Scout & Guide Candidates for the vacancies in Eastern Railway for the year 2014-15.
Category 1,Group ‘c’ 2 Posts and Qualification Details.
Eastern Railway Group ‘C’ : 02 Posts.
- A).Matriculation or Equivalent With Aggregate of 50%.(not applicable for SC/ST candidates)
- B).Passed out Act Apprenticeship/ITI.( Act Apprenticeship / ITI must be approved by SCVT / NCTV).
- C).Scouts & Guides***.
AGE LIMIT: 18-30 years.
Eastern Railway Group ‘D’:08 Posts.
- A.)10th or ITI or Equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCTV.
AGE LIMIT: 18-33 years.
Eastern Railway Group C & Group D Examination Fee:
- DD/IPO of 100/- drawn in Favour of ‘FA&CAO,Eastern Railway Kolkata’ payable at GPO,Kolkata.
- SC/ST , Women candidates,Minority**,and Backward Classes*** are Exempted for payment of examination Fees.
How To Apply Eastern Railway Group C & Group D:
The completed application with all relevant documents must reach to the given address
“The Chief Personnel Officer,Eastern Railway,Fairlie Place,1st Floor,17,Netaji Subhas Road , Kolkata-700001.
LAST DATE: 06-Jan-2015.
For More Details and Online Applications Please Visit: