Apply for Marriage Registration in Delhi 2020
Marriage Registration in Delhi
Most people square measure a lot of involved concerning wedding venues, menus, and wardrobes as compared to the legal facet and also the work concerned in obtaining married to somebody.
Whereas it’s simple to feel lost as a result of you’re too busy coming up with your destination wedding or themed stag party, it’s forever higher to recollect that registering your wedding and getting a legitimate wedding certificate also are essential aspects of obtaining married.
Therefore, here’s a glance at a way to apply for wedding registration in a metropolis on-line and NCR region.
- Either spouse equivalent could be an Old Delhi|city|metropolis|urban center} native or
- has address proof inside Delhi
- The marriage itself occurred in the metropolis
- As per the Hindu wedding Act, if a marriage is to be registered, each spouse should be either Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, or Jain.
- Neither ought to have a legal and living spouse equivalent whereas applying for the second wedding.
- Both should offer valid consent, freely and with none concern, external force, or aggression. The male should be twenty-one and females ought to be a minimum of eighteen years recent.
- Spouses should not be from any variety of prohibited relationships unless the custom is allowable by law.
Fee Paid for Marriage Registration Certificate
The fee for marriage registration is mainly depending on the what type it belongs to in Delhi
- For Hindu Marriage Act you have to pay 100 Rs
- For the Special Marriage Act, the fee is 150 Rs
- The cashier, in the registration office, will handovers the fee of marriages and you have to attach a receipt to the application form that you submit in the registrar office.
Marriage Registration Procedure in Delhi:
- The marriage application form must be submitted at the Marriage Office along with the required certificates and documents.
- Further, your documents will be verified by the Court officials
- You a witness for the registration of marriage at least one witness that maybe your friend/relative/guardian, etc
- After the successful marriage registration, you will receive the marriage certificate.
Documents required for Registration Marriage in Delhi:
- Application form
- Age Proof: Matriculation Certificate, Passport or Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Affidavit in the prescribed format
- Two passport size photographs
- One marriage photograph.
- Marriage invitation card
- Certificate from the priest
- A witness with a valid Aadhar card and PAN card
- Attested divorce decree or death certificate if it is a second marriage
- A conversion certificate if applicable
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please comment on your queries in the comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve the issue please comment below