AP Postal Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2015 answer key download
AP Postal Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2015:
(AP)Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Board has recently issued a recruitment notification a recruitment notification of 301 vacancies of Mail Guard and Postman posts. Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies, they can apply for these posts in prescribed format via offline mode as well as online mode. Candidates are advised here please read all details through official advertisement before applying these posts. Vacancies details such age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, name of posts, how to apply, application fee, etc. mentioned below.
AP Postal Postman/Mail Guard 2015 answer key download:
Candidates can also download their answer key official advertisement by visiting the below links.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle announced the recruitment notice for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). There are total 109 number of posts in the different divisions. After the application submission applicants required their AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2014.
AP Postal Postman/Mail Guard recruitment 2015 question paper:
click the link given above or below to download the answer key of AP postal postman/Mail guard recruitment
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS and Guidelines for AP Post Man & Mail Guard 2015
1. Candidates are requested to appear at the Examination centre on the date and time specified. Candidate should reach the centre one hour before the commencement of Examination. Candidates are permitted up to 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination but however they are not permitted any extended time. Candidates should ensure the clarity of his/her affix recent photograph while downloading /printing his/her Hall Permit. The photograph should be legible, clear and not smudged.
2. Candidates should also produce valid photo Identity proof in ORIGINAL i.e, PAN Card, Voter ID , Passport ,Driving License,10th/12th Pass certificate /Marks sheet bearing printed photo or any other identity with photograph issued by state or central Govt etc. at Examination Centre for appearing in the Examination.
3. Candidates who are supplied Hall Permits without photos should affix their recent passport size photo in the space provided duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. No Change of Examination Centre/Exam date and address of correspondence will be entertained.
5. Bring this Hall Permit in ORIGINAL to the examination centre. Keep a photocopy of the Hall Permit with you for future reference.You are required to put your Signatures on this Hall Permit in the given box ONLY in the presence of Invigilator in the examination hall and it will be collected during the examination.
6. Hall Permits will not be issued at the examination centre under any circumstances. Print out of Downloaded Hall Permit from the website www.appost.in are valid. Candidates will not be permitted without valid Hall Permit.
7. Please ensure that you bring only Ball point pen of colour Black/Blue for marking the OMR Answer Sheet.Marking with ‘gel’ or any other type of pen is not allowed.
8. Answer sheet is of OMR(Optical Mark Recognition) type.For every Question there is only one correct option.Darken the appropriate circle to indicate the correct answer.Please note no change is permissible once marked.Applicant who darken more than one circle for any question cannot be valued and rejected.DO NOT put any stray marks anywhere on the answer sheet.Rough work may be done on the blank space in your question booklet.There is ‘No Negative Marking’.
9. OMR Answer sheet has two copies.Do not separate them.Impressions marked on the original sheet will automatically get transferred to the copy.Original copy will be used for Result Processing.After completion of exam and before leaving the examination hall candidate is to handover the ORIGINAL copy to the invigilator and candidate may retain the carbonless copy.It is the responsibility of the candidate to handover the ORIGINAL OMR sheet to the room invigilator before leaving the examination hall.Question booklet is allowed to be retained by the candidate.
10. Candidates are likely to undergo searching/frisking at the entrance of the examination centre. Please cooperate.
11. MOBILE PHONES/SCANNING DEVICES/ANY ELECTRONIC GADGETS/WEAPONS/FIRE ARMS are strictly prohibited inside the examination centre.Examination centre will not be responsible for its safety /loss.There is no arrangement for securing your valuables.
12. Impersonation and /or possession of any material,electronic equipment even remotely connected or adverse to proper conduct and performance of the examination may render a candidate liable to be expelled from the examination hall and/or cancellation of candidature apart from any other punishment/penality that may be imposed upon the candidate.
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry any papers,notebooks,Books,Calculators,etc.into the examination hall.Any candidate found using or in possession of such unauthorized material or indulging in copying or adopting unfair means will be summarily disqualified.
14. The duration of Paper is 120 minutes. The syllabus is already furnished in the notification on the website www.appost.in. 15. Result of successful candidates shall be published on the website .Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website www.appost.in for ascertaining updates.
16. The candidature for this Exam is PROVISIONAL and is subject to fulfilling the education and other eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Notification/Advertisement advertised in the newspaper & also at the website www.appost.in . If the candidate is found ineligible at a later date his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.Mere appearing or qualifying in the exam does not confer any right to the applicant for claiming selection.
17. Visually impaired (VH) candidate is requested to bring ‘scribe’ at his/her own cost.The scribe should carry an ID Proof.Scribe should read the questions in low voice and mark the option as told by the candidate. It should not disturb other candidates in the room. Any misconduct by the scribe/ or candidate himself shall be treated to have been done by that candidate and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. Visually Impaired (VH) candidate will be allowed 40 minutes compensatory (extra) time for completing the examination.
18. Canvassing in any form by the candidate would entail his/her disqualification.
19. Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
20. Please read the instructions carefully on Question Booklet and OMR Sheet. The candidate should fill up all the particulars on the OMR Answer sheet legibly before starting to answer the questions.
21. Decision of Department of Posts in respect of all matters pertaining to this Recruitment examination would be final and binding on all the Applicants /Candidates.