JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 (R09) Regular/Supple Re correction date : JNTU HYDERABAD IV B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Ist semester Results exams which were held on November 2014 and results to be released on February .  It is that 75% paper of evaluation is done and remaining 25% is getting evaluated. As soon as the evaluation is completed, the results will be