Online NGO Registration
NGO is a Non-Governmental Organization – a non-profit organization, a group or entrepreneurship of activists, individuals, voluntary, and social persons working for a charitable cause
- An NGO may be a non-government organization with a charitable objective, for the betterment of the society generally.
- It may be started as a Trust, a Society, or a Non-Profit Company [Section eight Company], looking at the activity you want to undertake.
- In India, NGO is an associate umbrella term for all non-profit organizations together with Trust, Society, and Section eight Company.
- Different names for such not-for-profit organizations square measure “Sangathan”, “Sangh”, “Sangam”.
- Taxation exemption is accessible for all non-profit NGOs.
Benefits for Registering as an NGO in India:
- A registered NGO gains the status and becomes in charge of the funds received.
- As an example, once a private donates funds to public trust, it’s received beneath the name of the organization and used for the trust’s activities.
- In associate unregistered firms, the assets will be received beneath anyone’s name and will be used for his or her own profit.
- An organization that’s registered as an associate NGO reinforces the moral, social, and legal norms of our society.
- The basic demand for running an associate NGO is to possess a checking account beneath its name. so as to open an associate account, it’s obligatory to be registered as a Trust, Society, or Section eight Company.
- The registration of associate NGO is critical to hunt tax exemption from the tax Authority.
Laws Of NGO Registration:
- Section 8 Company under the companies act,2013
- Societies under the Societies Registration Act,1860
- Trust under the public Trusts Act of each state
NGO Registration Methods in India:
- SECTION 8(A Non-Profit company)
NGO Online Society Registration & Trust registration
For the trust registration, the following requirements are mandatory:
- The address that needs to be registered, for you need an electricity bill or water bill
- The ID Proof of at least two members of the company. The proof can be:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Note: Once the payment for the registration is finished, it takes concerning eight to ten days for on-line registration to be completed beneath the Indian Trust Act – 1882. Before the deed becomes valid throughout the country, the settler should deliver a presentation at the registrar’s workplace. On the regular date for registration, the Author of the Trust shall be a gift within the Register workplace for registration
For a society registration, the following are the requirements”
- Address proof of the office.
- Identity proof of all the nine members which can be:
- Driving License
- Copy of Passport
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Two copies of the Memorandum of Association and By-laws of the society.
Note: After the completion of payment for the registration process,it generally takes 8 to 10 days for drafting the MoA and By-laws of the Society. Thereafter it takes 21 to 30 days for the Society to be registered.
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please comment on your queries in the comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve the issue please comment below